Our IT team's mission is to align sources, capital and human, to best support business initiatives and operations, to ensure appropriate security and internal controls, to improve service and to convert the function from a cost center to a value center.
- Service Delivery - Core infrastructure and support and local infrastructure and support teams
- Business Analyst and Functional Support - Design and implement new business solutions (project management)
- Business Integration Management - Manage Information Communication Technology ( ICT) integration of new businesses, in alignment with business plan / strategy defined by Lincoln Electric Europe
Our sales team's mission is to plan and execute commercial strategies, manage commercial functions, develop sales professionals and maintaining contact with key customers.
- Grow sales profitably
- Focus on value, not price
- Increase market share
- Sell new production capacity
- Develop distribution channels
- Develop new business opportunities
- Coordinate and plan with Marketing, Operations and Finance
At Lincoln Electric the Finance department mission consists on setting up of the success of the Lincoln's external and internal growth strategies as well as on controlling the balance between countries growth and profitability.
Accounting and Reporting
- Accounting and analyst functions
- Monthly financial reporting
- Tax/statutory reporting and compliance
- Quarterly certifications
- Design, implement, and monitor internal controls to safeguard assets and provide reliable financial statements.
- Documentation of internal controls and compliance with Sarbanes - Oxley.
- Compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Internal audit coordination.
- External audit requirements.
- Partnership with commercial and operations
- Strategy development
- Performance measurements
- Capital requirements
Serve as a business partner in effectively and efficiently managing, developing and challenging Lincoln Electric's human capital. HR provides support to the business through the development, implementation and measurement of a HR plan that proactively meets the business objectives and corporate HR strategy.
- Attract and recruit talents
- Increase competencies
- Challenge and reward employees
Our operations team's mission is to drive operational excellence by offering excellent service to our customers, manufacturing quality products and proposing competitive costs through product design, global sourcing and efficient manufacturing.
- Design products, according to marketing specifications, that meet high quality standards and competitive costs
- Incorporate state of the art technology to our products
- Constantly improve the manufacturing process to maintain global quality, service and cost standards
- Guarantee a work environment safe and environmentally respectful
- Have lean plants with a continuous improvement mentality and process
- Identify and implement the most advantageous sources at global level for both raw material and traded products
- Ensure leverage for the global Lincoln volumes and co-ordinate with the plants for the sourcing and new suppliers introduction
- Coordinate with sales to ensure that the plants schedule their production, in quantity and mix, according to the market demand
- Ensure excellent customer service while optimizing our inventories
At Lincoln Electric the Marketing department mission consist on creating a complete and competitive portfolio of products for industrial distribution and end-user customers, as well as welding solutions for end-user customers for whom welding is essential. Marketing department is also creating market insight for engineering, operations and supply chain so that Lincoln can produce and deliver competitive products covering customer needs and helping the sales team selling our products and solutions. Communicating about our Company, our products and our solutions is also one of the main occupations.
- Product Managers
- Industry Manager
- Marketing Communications